Capital Market Activities
We offer a clear-cut financial advisory role in bringing corporate organizations to the capital market by way of Management and/or structuring of initial public offerings of Debentures and shares.
We act as Managers, Bankers, Lawyers, Registrar and Trustees to debt and Equity issues including advising and designing of:
- The strategy and timing.
- The steps to be taken to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Drafting the prospectus and other Offer for Subscription documents.
- Coordinate the marketing of the Offer for Subscription.
- Coordinate activities of other professional advisers to ensure a timely and successful transaction
We underwrite equity issues, thereby,
- Optimizing capital raising effort by blending our experience, expertise and goodwill
- Mitigate the risk
- Boost investor confidence and bring your securities to the market place
- Determining the right price for offering