- Personal Foreign Currency Accounts (PFCA)
- Business Foreign Currency Accounts (BFCA)
- Inward Investment Accounts (IIA)
- Outward Investment Account (OIA)
- Capital Transactions Rupee Account (CTRA)
- Diplomatic Foreign Currency Account (DFA)
- Diplomatic Rupee Account (DRA)
- Senior Foreign Nationals’ Special Accounts - SFNFDA & SFNRA
- Resident Guest Scheme Accounts - RGFCA & RGRCA
The Bank of Ceylon Chennai Branch, having a State-of-the-art infrastructure at par with international standards. BOC the leading Commercial Bank known for its feel at home atmosphere, and updated financial products.
The Bank of Ceylon Male' branch has provided an effective service to her customers with professional excellence in the Maldives banking area.
The Bank of Ceylon Seychelles Branch will offer the Seychelles market its standard banking services as well as credit facilities for traders, the tourism, agriculture and fisheries sectors, mirroring services it offers in Sri Lanka.