Correspondent Banking Relationship
- Establishment and maintenance of relationships with
- Foreign Banks
- Exchange Companies
- Opening of Nostro Accounts on behalf of the bank with foreign correspondents Click here to view SSI
- Opening of Vostro Accounts on behalf of exchange companies and foreign correspondent banks
- Monitoring of all the above Vostro Accounts
- Annual Revision of International Tariff of Bank of Ceylon
- Annual Revision of Counterparty Limits of Bank of Ceylon
- Annual Revision and distribution of Authorized Signature DVD of Bank of Ceylon
- Preparation and circulation of regulations set out from time to time by the Controller of Exchange of Central bank of Sri Lanka covering various Foreign Currency related accounts.
- Sharing of AML compliance information with correspondents
- Coordinate the business visits of the delegations of the Correspondent Banks and Exchange Companies.
- Updating of bank’s information to the Bankers’ Almanac and SWIFT KYC registry
For more details :
Correspondent Banking Department,
International Division, 9th Floor
Bank of Ceylon - Head Office
No: 01, Bank of Ceylon Mawatha,
Colombo 01, Sri Lanka.
T.P. : +94 11 244 5791