- Personal Foreign Currency Accounts (PFCA)
- Business Foreign Currency Accounts (BFCA)
- Inward Investment Accounts (IIA)
- Outward Investment Account (OIA)
- Capital Transactions Rupee Account (CTRA)
- Diplomatic Foreign Currency Account (DFA)
- Diplomatic Rupee Account (DRA)
- Senior Foreign Nationals’ Special Accounts - SFNFDA & SFNRA
- Resident Guest Scheme Accounts - RGFCA & RGRCA
Senior Foreign Nationals’ Special Accounts - SFNFDA & SFNRA
- Senior Foreign Nationals’ over 55 years of age who apply for resident visa under the “Sri Lanka My Dream Home” Program.
- Senior Foreign Nationals’ Fixed Deposit Accounts (SFNFDAs)
- Senior Foreign Nationals’ Rupee Accounts (SFNRAs)
SFNFDAs can be opened and maintained in the form of term deposit accounts in the Domestic Banking Unit in following mentioned designated foreign currencies.
New Zealand Dollar
SFNRAs can be opened and maintained in the form of saving or current accounts in the Domestic Banking Unit in Sri Lanka Rupee.
An applicant will firstly apply to Controller General of Immigration and Emigration in this regard, who will issue a letter to the applicant requesting him/her to open the accounts.
An applicant under above scheme is required to remit into Sri Lanka, a minimum of United States Dollars (USD) 15,000 or its equivalent in other convertible foreign currency and deposit the SFNFDA as long as they stay in Sri Lanka.
Additionally, a monthly remittance of USD 1,500 or its equivalent for the principal applicant and USD 750 or its equivalent for each dependent or spouse accompanied, shall be deposited in a SFNRA for their upkeep.