Laptop Computer Loan
This loan provides the financial support for students of National Universities to purchase Laptop Computers.
- Up to a maximum of Rs.75,000/=
- Up to a maximum of 36 months
- Letter of authority to recover from Mahapola or Bursary Payments.
Rates & Fees
- Interest Rate: AWPLR+0.50% p.a.
- All students of the national universities who apply for loan facilities to purchase laptop computers are eligible under this loan scheme
- Should not be a defaulter of any Bank / Financial Institution
- Students who receive Mahapola/Bursary should obtain their loans through the accounts
- Loan Application
- Copy of Student Record book & Student Identity card.
- Copy of Guarantor's Student's Record book and identity Card.
- Student name should be recommended by an authorized person of the University.
- An invoice from listed vendor.