BOC Normal Savings Accounts
- BoC Normal Savings Accounts can be opened by any Sri Lankan Citizen above the age of 18 years at any Bank of Ceylon branch island wide.
- Account can be opened jointly
- ATM /Debit Card for around the clock withdrawals
- The Trust and Assurance from the State bank
- Internet Banking and SMS Banking facilities
- Instant loan up to 90% of your account balance
- Deposits can be made at over 600 Branches Island wide
- 24 hour Call Centre facility
- 365 Days/24 Hr Banking at Head Office branch in an emergency.
It is advisable to contact your nearest BOC branch or our Call Centre on 011 220 4444 for the latest information and prevailing terms and conditions
1. Debit /ATM Cards
- Special ATM/Debit card is issued to withdraw money from island-wide ATMs
- This can also be utilized at POS machines as a debit/ shopping card.
2. Internet Banking Facilities
- Provide facilities to check your balance and carry out other internet banking transactions via internet
Following documents are required at the account opening
- National Identity Card
- Address proof (If not residing in the same place mentioned in NIC)
For more information contact the nearest Bank of Ceylon Branch.