- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
NCRCS - New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme
Purpose / Crops :
- To cultivate Paddy (Irrigated, Rain fed), Chillies, Onions (Red Onions, Big Onions), Pulses (Cowpea, Green Gram, Black Gram, Soya Beans, Maize, Kurakkan) Oil Seeds (Ground Nuts, Gingerly, Sunflower), Root & Tuber (Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Manioc, Kiri-Ala), Vegetables (Beans, Brinjal, Lady's finger, Beet-Root, Cabbage, Carrot, Capsicum, Tomato, Leeks, Radish, Knoh-Khol, Luffa, Bitter Gourd, Snake Gourd, Pumpkin) and Ginger.
- Extent of the Land (In Acres)
|Chillies, Onion, Potato, Vegetables||1/8||02|
|Pulses, Oil Seed, Root & Tuber||1/8||05|
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be a customer of the Bank of Ceylon
- Not be a willful defaulter
- Be a permanent resident of the area
- Be able to provide the colleteral required by the bank
- Be over 18 years and up to 55 years (when the age is above 55 years, a family member over 18 years to be taken as a co-borrower).
Loan Amount :
- Should not exceed the approved listed scale of Finance
Rate of Interest :
- 7% p.a. from borrower
Repayment Period :
- 270 days
Area of Operation :
- All Island
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444