- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- To purchase of farm equipments - Agricultural Water Pump, Sprayer, Reaper, Paddy Thresher, Draught Animal and construction of Dug Well and "Wee Bissa", Two Wheel Tractor and Combined Harvester, Four Wheel Tractor and Combined Harvester and construction of Paddy Stores.
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be a Customer of the Bank of Ceylon
- Be a permanent resident of the area
- Be able to provide the colleteral required by the bank
- Be over 18 years and up to 55 years (if above 55 years with a family member as a co-borrower)
- The borrower / spouse should possess ownership or leasehold rights on the cultivable land (Paddy or highland)
- Possess a Savings Account and a Ran Govithanpath Account, if not -new accounts may be opened and be encouraged to build up savings from the project income
- Should not be a willful defaulter, if a genuine defaulter- installements and interest on the re-shedulled loan, if any should have been paid up to date.
Loan Amount :
- Minimum Rs. 50,000.00 to Maximum Rs. 1,500,000/-
Rate of Interest :
- 10 % p.a.
Repayment Period :
- 3 to 5 years
Equity contribution :
- 10% to 25% of total project cost
Area of Operation :
- Island - wide
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444