- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Thurusaviya - Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- New rubber plantations, Re-plantation, Smoke Houses, Intercrop Cultivation, other related income generating activities
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Member of the "Thurusaviya" fund (Rubber small holders)
- Rubber plantation should be with a minimum extent of 1/4 Acre
- In order to service the monthly loan installements of the proposed facility:
A portion of the said rubber cultivation land should be ready for continuous harvest at the time of granting the facility
The applicant should have a steady monthly income, acceptable to the bank
- Should be a customer of the Bank of Ceylon
- Should not be a willful defaulter
- Be able to provide the collateral required by the bank
- Be over 18 years and up to 55 years (if above 55 years with a family member as a co-borrower)
- The borrower / spouse should possess ownership or leasehold rights on the cultivable land
Quantum of Loan :
- Minimum Rs; 10,000.00 to Maximum Rs. 300,000.00
Rate of Interest :
- 10 % p.a.
Repayment Period :
- 36 months (Inclusive of an optional grace period of six months)
- 10% to 25% of total project cost
Area of Operation :
- Amapra, Colombo, Galle, Gampaha, Hambantota, Kalutara, Kegalle, Mathara, Monaragala, Rathnapura
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444