- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- To purchase of Paddy ( Farmers and village level small paddy collectors)
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be a permanent resident of the area
- Be able to provide 25% equity contribution of the total of paddy to be purchased
- Should not be a willful defaulter
- Be able to provide the collateral required by the bank
Quantum of Loan :
- Maximum Rs. 50,000.00 or 75% of the estimated stock value of paddy
Rate of Interest :
- 10 % p.a.
Repayment Period :
- Within a maximum period of 6 months
Area of Operation :
- All Island
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444