- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Increase production of tea and productivity of tea lands
- Enhance income and living standards ot tea farmenrs
- Increase employment opportunities
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be able to provide equity contribution for the project by cash or in kind
- Should not be a willful defaulter
- The borrower / spouse should own tea cultivation land with a minimum extent of 1/4 acre
- Be able to provide suitable colleteral acceptable to the bank
Quantum of Loan :
- Minimum Rs. 25,000.00 to Maximum Rs. 500,000.00
Rate of Interest :
- 10 % per annum
Repayment Period :
- 60 months (Inclusive of an optional grace period of 12 months)
- By cash or in-kind
Area of Operation :
- Badulla, Colombo, Galle, Gampaha, Hambantota, Kalutara, Kandy, Kegalle, Kurunegala, Matale, Matara, Monaragala, Nuwara Eliya, Rathnapura
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444