- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Poverty Alleviation Micro Finance Project - PAMP - Revolving Fund Loan Scheme
- To improve income level of low income receiving families
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Maintain regular savings accounts / Group Savings accounts
- Should be a member of a small group in low income category
- Be a permanent resident of the area
- Should not be a willful defaulter
Loan Amount :
- Maximum Rs. 50,000 /-
Rate of Interest :
- 10 % per annum
Repayment Period :
- Up to 3 years
Area of Operation :
- Colombo, Galle, Gampaha, Hambantota, Kalutara, Kandy, Kegalle, Kurunegala, Matale, Matara, Nuwara Eliya
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444