- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Poverty Alleviation Micro Finance Project - PAMP II - Revolving Fund Loan Scheme
- To improve income level and social condition of the poor in the project area
- To enhance an inclusive formal financial service for the poor by providing credit for income generating activities
- Be a member of small group on low income category formed by the Bank for the purpose of the PAMP II RF
- Maintain regular savings accounts / Group Savings accounts
- Have been engaged in regular weekly saving, group activation, and already with a viable project plan on eligible IGA and cash flow prior to applying for a loan
- Should be a member of a small group in low income category
- Be a permanent resident of the area
- Should not be a willful defaulter to any financial institution
- 1st loan - Rs. 100,000.00
- 2nd loan - Rs. 150,000.00
- 3rd loan - Rs. 200,000.00
Rate of Interest
- 10 % per annum
- Up to 3 years
Area of Operation :
- Ampara, Anuradhapura, Badulla, Baticoloa, Jaffna, Kilinochchi, Mannar, Monaragala, Mullaitivu, Polonnaruwa, Puttlam, Ratnapura, Trincomalee, Vavuniya
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444