- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Dry Zone Livelihood Support and Partnership programme - "BAGYA"
- Financial assistance to provide self employment and small scale income generating activities to village level small group members
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be a member of a small group registered under the "BAGYA" community development loan scheme with CSL DLSPP
- Be a member of small group for a period of:
- 3 months for Self Employment Loan
- 6 months for Small Scale Income generating activation
- Should not be a willful defaulter
- Submit a project report which should be approved by the Bank and Project office
Loan Amount :
- For Self Employment - Maximum Rs. 50,000 /-
- For Small Scale income generating activities - Maximum Rs. 200,000 /-
Rate of Interest :
- 10 % per annum
Repayment Period :
- Up to 4 years
Area of Operation :
- Selected AGA's Division in the areas of Anuradhapura, Kurunegala, Badulla and Monaragala
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444