- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Credit Scheme for Fisheries Sector Development - "Diyawara Diriya -II"
- To increase the total fish production of the country by encouraging the fisheries sector
- Entourage the fishers to explore the unexploited fish resources
- Minimize the post harvest loses
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be an individual, group of individuals or a registered company engaged in fisheries industry
- Should not be willful defaulter to any financial institution
- Have a business plan acceptable to the bank
- Be a person with the required knowledge, experience and managerial skills to maintain the project profitably
- Be an owner of a fising boat registered with the Department of Fisheries and Acquatic Resources (DFAR) or Be an owner of operation license
- Be able to provide recommendation letter from MOFARD, DRAR or Nationa Acquatic Resource Development Authority (NAQDA)
Loan Amount :
- Minimum Rs. 100,000.00 to Maximum Rs. 10 million
Rate of Interest :
- Up to Rs. 2.0 million - 6 % per annum
- Above Rs. 2.0 million - 8 % per annum
Repayment Period :
- 36 to 60 months including an optional grace period of 3 to 6 months
Area of Operation :
- All Island
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444