- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Aquatic Resource Development & Quality Improvement Project Revolving Fund Scheme - ARDQIP RF "Miridiya Sampath"
- Generating aditional productive capacity
- Increase in level of operation
- Improve the quality of products
- Improve the price competitiveness of a product ( Inland fisheries, aquaculture, fresh water fish & prawn production, ornamental fishing, aquatic plants, tissue culture etc..)
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be a sole proprietor, partnership, limited liability company, cooperative societies or any privately owned enterprises
- Should not be a willful defaulter
- Be able to make a minimum equity contribution of 25 % of the project cost
- Have the effective repayment capacity
Loan Amount :
- Minimum Rs. 100,000.00 to Maximum Rs. 10 million
Rate of Interest :
- AWDR + 5.75 % per annum (Revised in bi-annuallly)
Repayment Period :
- 3 to 5 years including an optional grace period up to 12 months
Area of Operation :
- Anuradhapura, Ampara, Badulla, Batticaloa, Hambanthota, Kurunegala, Matale, Monaragala, Nuwara Eliya, Polonnaruwa, Puttlam, Ratnapura, Trincomalee & Vavuniya
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444