- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Special Fisheries Loan scheme under "Divi Neguma" programme
- Assisting the vulnerable fisheries community engaged inland based fisheries activities such as dried fish, Maldive fish, Jaadi process and post harvest fishing activities etc.
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be an individuals, identified and trained by the Department of Fidheries & Aquatic Resources
Loan Amount :
- Maximum Rs. 10,000.00
Rate of Interest :
- 4 % p.a.
Repayment Period :
- 24 months including an optional grace period of 3 months
Area of Operation :
- Colombo, Mahawewa, Kalutara, Galle, Puttlam, Tangalle, Negombo, Matara, Kalmunai, Batticaloa, Mannar, Killinochchi, Mullaitivu, Jaffna, Trincomalee
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444