- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Prosperity Loan Scheme "Saubagya"
- To provide credit facilities to Micro Small and Medium scale Enterprises (MSMEs) other than the activities in agriculture, livestock and fisheries sector
- In addition small and medium construction sector (Grade C5 to C11) constructors are eligible under this scheme to purchase related machinery & equipments
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be a permanent resident of the area
- Should not be a willful defaulter
- Be able to provide equity contribution not less than 25 % of estimated cost of the project
- Be able to satisfy the bank with a positive cash flow and an adequate repayment capacity
- Be able to provide required collateral to the bank
Rate of Interest :
- Adequate security considering the amount of the loan
- Mortgage of property (75% FSV)
- Fire, burglary insurance cover duly assigned in favor of the bank
Loan Amount :
- Considering the size / category of MSME project - Maximum Rs. 25.0 Mn
- For construction sector - Maximum Rs. 5.0 million
Rate of Interest :
- 8 % per annum
Repayment Period :
- Up to 60 months including 6 months grace period
Area of Operation :
- All Island
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444