- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Kantha Ran Diriya
- Promote, develop, enhance, income level of Small & Micro Industries among women entrepreneurs. The eligible sub sectors include food processing, beverages, textiles, metal products, construction materials, rubber products, wood & wood products, leather & allied products, printing & paper products, chemical & chemical products, agro industries, services, communication and animal husbandry / horticulture / aquarium
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be a female over 18 years
- Be a permanent resident of the area
- Should not be a willful defaulter
- Be able to satisfy the bank with an adequate repayment capacity
- Have skills, experience or be trained in the relevant field or activity
- Be able to provide minimum equity of 25 % of the project cost
Loan Amount :
- Minimum Rs. 50,000/- Maximum Rs. 500,000/-
Rate of Interest :
- 10 % per annum
Repayment Period :
- 3 - 5 years (inclusive of a grace period up to maximum of 12 months)
Area of Operation :
- All Island
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444