- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Self Employment Promotion Initiative Loan Scheme - "SEPI"
- Provide financial assistance to trained youth who have passed out from recognized vocational training institutions in Sri Lanka, to set up self employment projects
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Have completed a National Vocational Qualification programme or any Skill Development programme and an Entrepreneurship course under a reputed recognized Vocational Training Institute registered under the Ministry of Vocational & Technical Training (MVTT)
- Have a suitable location for the proposed enterprise
- Submit a basic business plan acceptable to the bank
- Should not be a willful defaulter
Loan Amount :
- Maximum Rs. 500,000/-
Rate of Interest :
- 9 % per annum
Repayment Period :
- 4 years including an optional grace period of 8 months
Area of Operation :
- All Island
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444