- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Self Employment Credit Scheme for the Purchase of Three Wheel Auto Rickshaw
- To offer an opportunity to engage in a self employment activity by purchasing a brand new Three Wheel Auto Rickshaw
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Hold a valid Driving License
- Have good track record of previous borrowings (if any)
- Should not be a willful defaulter
- Be able to provide the required equity contribution
- In the case of Daayaka Sabha Members a prescribed certificate / undertaking from the Chief Priest of the temple should be obtained
Loan Amount :
- 50 % - 70 % of the purchase price + license and insurance fees
Rate of Interest :
- 10 % per annum
Repayment Period :
- 3 years (No grace peroid allowed)
Area of Operation :
- All Island
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444