- New Comprehensive Rural Credit Scheme ( NCRCS )
- Govi Shakthi Credit Scheme
- Thurusaviya Credit Scheme for Rubber Small Holders
- Credit Scheme for Paddy Purchasing for Farmers and Village Level Small Scale Paddy Collectors
- Coconut Development Loan Scheme - "Kapruka"
- Special Credit Scheme for Tea Small Holders
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Eastern Province - "Negenahira Navodaya"
- Southern Province Rural Economic Advancement Project "Dasuna" RF - Phase III
- "BOC DIVI MAGA" Credit Scheme
Special Loan Scheme for Resumption of Economic Activities in the Northern Province "Awakening North - PH II"
- Provide credit facilities for resumption of economic activities in agriculture, livestock, fisheries, micro & small enterprises, trade & other self employment projects in the Northern Province
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Be a permanent resident living in the Northern Province
- Be able to provide an equity contribution not less than 10 % of the estimated cost of the project
- Submit a project report which should be acceptable to the bank and should have the repayment capacity
- Be able to provide suitable collateral acceptable to the bank
- Should not be a willful defaulter
Loan Amount :
- Maximum Rs. 200,000/-
Rate of Interest :
- 9 % per annum
Repayment Period :
- Up to 5 years (Including an optional grace period of 6 months)
Area of Operation :
- Jaffna, Killinochchi, Mulaitivu, Mannar & Vavuniya districts
* Conditions Apply
(Bank of Ceylon holds the authority to change, add or revise any condition, term or statement in this facility).
For more information, please contact the Manager at your nearest BOC Branch or call centre: 011 220 4444