- Establishing Letters of credits
- Issuance of shipping guarantees
- Handling collection bills
- Handling bills drawn under our letters of credits
- Short Term Loans
Establishing Letters of Credit
Customers and non customers can establish Letters of credit in favour of their Suppliers or Exporters in different payment terms.
Back to back L/C
Stand by L/C
Red clause L/C
- We have global presence through more than 1000 overseas correspondent banks and will help you to carry out your International trade transactions by opening Letters of credit through us.
- Our team of experts will advise you and assist you to establish Letters of credit for your ideal.
- On line facility for customers to establish L/C’s from their office or work place.
- Facility to receive their L/C copies through on line or email.
- We also open local L/C’s for services, material requirements and for others purposes.
Issuance of Shipping Guarantees
Guarantee in favour of Shipping and Air lines for the Import customers to enable them to clear the consignments in the absence of the original Shipping and Transport documents
Handling Collection Bills ( D/P or D/A )
Release of documents to the Import customers which are received from their Suppliers/Exporters and effect payments as per the following terms.
D/P – Release documents against payments
Documents will be released to the importer only if they pay the value of the documents.
D/A - Release documents against acceptance
Documents will be released to the importer only if they accept to pay on the agreed period by signing the relevant Bill of exchange, draft or document.
- Notification of arrival of shipping documents are emailed to our customers immediately after receipt of them.
- We carefully handle your import collection bills and assist you to effect payments to your suppliers as agreed by you in an efficient and effective way.
- Our team of experts will assists you on the following
Waiver of bank charges and interest which are normally claimed by the sellers banks.
Correct payment dates or discrepancy between payment terms and the original sales contracts etc.
Handling Bills drawn under Our Letters of Credits
- Immediately after the shipment the beneficiary will submit the documents to their bank (Negotiating bank) as per the L/C terms. When the documents are received by us from the Negotiating bank we will check the documents and effect payment as per the L/C terms, and the Negotiating bank’s instructions.
- Advice of arrival of shipping documents are emailed to our customers now.
- E mail facilities are available to the customers to forward their payment instructions to the bank.
- Our team of experts will check the documents which are drawn under our L/C’s and advise you the discrepancies in the documents.
- Facility available for our customers to check the documents if necessary.
Short Term Import Loans
Financing for Importers for a short period to retire Bills. Such Loans to be repaid from sales proceeds.
- Trust Receipt
- Series of Loans