- Initial Deposit of USD 5,000/- or its equivalent in other designated currencies is accepted to open a Demand Deposit Account. Payments will be made on written instructions as cheque books are not issued .
- Time Deposits
- Minimum Deposit of USD5,000/- or its equivalent in other designated currencies is accepted. Deposits may be placed on 7 Day Call , 3 Months , 6 Months or 12 Months. Attractive interest rates based on the prevailing international market rates are applicable for the Time Deposits
Inward outward remittances
- Outward remittances could be effected free from Exchange Control requirements.
- Financing and Advisory Services
- Customers who require advices in Offshore Banking activities relating to Trade Finance , Fund Transfers and credit are given by the Officers specialized in respective areas.
- How do I get an offshore bank account
- To open offshore bank account is quite simple and requirements that offshore banks set for their customers are quite standardized
Current account could be opened for
- A company registered in abroad
- A company registered with Board of Investment (BOI) in Sri lanka
- Documents required
- Other Approved Institutions (Under the Approval of Controller of Exchange)
For further details call
Senior Manager- Accounts & Admin