- Non-Resident Foreign Currency Account (NRFC)
- Non-Resident Foreign Currency Fixed Deposits (NRFC FD)
- NRFC MINOR Account (Ran Kekulu NRFC A/c) and RFC MINOR Accounts (Ran Kekulu RFC A/c)
- Resident Foreign Currency (RFC) Accounts
- RNNFC Savings Account
- Special Foreign Investment Deposit Account (Sfida)
- Foreign Exchange Earners Accounts (Feea)
- Securities Investment Accounts (SIA)
Non-Resident Foreign Currency Fixed Deposits (NRFC FD)
Save your hard earned money with a NRFC savings account at Bank of Ceylon for maximum benefits.
Eligibility to open an account
- Be a NRFC Account holder or be eligible to open a NRFC Account
- Maintain a balance more than US $ 1000/- or equivalent to other designated foreign currency.
Account can be held individually or jointly if joint applicants qualify under above.
Initial Deposit we need
- US $ 1,000/- or its equivalent in any designated currency referred to above.
- 1, 3, 6 and 12 months.
Benefits we offer to you
- Attractive interest rates.
- Interest earned on NRFC account is exempted from income tax Free Life Insurance Cover due to accidents up to Rs.1.0 Million*
- Insurance cover up to Rs.50,000/- for loss of baggage when engaged in foreign travel*
- Higher exchange rate when converting to Sri Lankan Rupees.
* (Conditions apply)
Documents we need
- A photocopy of the appropriate pages of the passport where personal details and photograph appear.
- Copy of valid work visa.
- Duly completed mandate.
- In case of a non-national, documentary evidence should be provided to prove the Sri lankan origin of the particular person.