- Non-Resident Foreign Currency Account (NRFC)
- Non-Resident Foreign Currency Fixed Deposits (NRFC FD)
- NRFC MINOR Account (Ran Kekulu NRFC A/c) and RFC MINOR Accounts (Ran Kekulu RFC A/c)
- Resident Foreign Currency (RFC) Accounts
- RNNFC Savings Account
- Special Foreign Investment Deposit Account (Sfida)
- Foreign Exchange Earners Accounts (Feea)
- Securities Investment Accounts (SIA)
Save money in Foreign Currency even you reside in Sri Lanka.
RFC Accounts can be opened from following currencies.
|Australian Dollar||AUD||Japanese Yen||JPY|
|Singapore Dollars||SGD||Sterling Pounds||GBP|
|Canadian Dollars||CAD||Chinese Renminbi||CNY|
|New Zealand Dollar||NZD||Swiss Franc||CHF|
Eligibility to open an account
Any individual resident in Sri Lanka whether citizen or non- citizen, is eligible to open a RFC Account.
New accounts can be opened with US $ 100.00 or equivalent in any other designated currency by inward remittance or foreign currency notes.
Benefits we offer you
- 100% protection on your investments
- Attractive interest rates
- No commission for Foreign Currency Inward Remittances at the receiving end.
- Internet Banking Facilities through Sri Lanka's largest on-line banking network.
Documents we need
RFC Savings Accounts
- Duly completed account opening application.
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport.
RFC Fixed Deposit Account
- RFC Fixed Deposit should be routed through a RFC savings account.
- A Separate fixed deposit mandate, duly completed and signed
Period of deposit- Deposits are accepted for following periods
- One (1) Month
- Three (3) Months
- Six (6) Months
- Twelve (12) Months
Minimum deposit amounts for fixed deposit
- US Dollar accounts – USD 1000
- Any other Currency – Equivalent of USD 1000