- Non-Resident Foreign Currency Account (NRFC)
- Non-Resident Foreign Currency Fixed Deposits (NRFC FD)
- NRFC MINOR Account (Ran Kekulu NRFC A/c) and RFC MINOR Accounts (Ran Kekulu RFC A/c)
- Resident Foreign Currency (RFC) Accounts
- RNNFC Savings Account
- Special Foreign Investment Deposit Account (Sfida)
- Foreign Exchange Earners Accounts (Feea)
- Securities Investment Accounts (SIA)
RNNFC Savings Account(NRFC)
Foreign nationals residing in Sri Lanka temporarily or permanently on resident visa can open savings accounts, in foreign currency.
- Copy of valid VISA
- A Photocopy of appropriate pages where personal details and photograph appear.
- Duly completed account opening mandate.
RNNFC Accounts can be opened from following currencies.
|Australian Dollar||AUD||Japanese Yen||JPY|
|Singapore Dollars||SGD||Sterling Pounds||GBP|
|Canadian Dollars||CAD||Chinese Renminbi||CNY|
|New Zealand Dollar||NZD||Swiss Franc||CHF|
- Inward Remittances received in any of the designated currencies.
- Amounts in Sri Lanka Rupees authorized by the Controller of Exchange for remittance abroad, converted at the rate of exchange obtaining on the day of credit.
- Outward remittances in any of the foreign currencies approved by the Exchange Control department are allowed.
- Payments in foreign currency converted into Sri Lankan rupees.