- BOC Personal Loan Scheme
- Personal Computer Loan
- For Government Employes
- For University Staff
- Medical Officers & Health Sector Employees
- For members of Judicial Service Association
- For members of Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka
- For members of Armed Forces
- For Members of Accountant's Service Association
- For members of Administrative Service Association
BOC Senior Citizens Savings Account
Face the future with your confidence at its fullest with a Senior Citizens account from Bank of Ceylon. This account is designed to cater to the needs of senior citizens in the country with the financial care they deserve.
To open an account
- Sri Lankans over the age of 55 years (In the case of a joint account, both applicants should exceed the age of 55)
- The minimum initial deposit is Rs.500/-
- An additional interest rate of 1%
- An ATM card for around-the-clock withdrawals
- The trust and assurance of a state bank
- Instant loan facility on up to 90% of the account balance.
- Can appoint nominee/s.
- Can access the account via BOC Online Banking.
- SMS Banking facility via BOC Paymate.
- Utility bill payment and fund transfer facility.
Secure your future with a Senior Citizens Account from Bank of Ceylon.
For more information please contact the Manager of your nearest BOC branch,
Contact our Call Centre: 011 220 4444.
* Conditions apply