- BOC Personal Loan Scheme
- Personal Computer Loan
- For Government Employes
- For University Staff
- Medical Officers & Health Sector Employees
- For members of Judicial Service Association
- For members of Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka
- For members of Armed Forces
- For Members of Accountant's Service Association
- For members of Administrative Service Association
Internet Banking Facility
You can access your account at more than 500 Bank of Ceylon branches island wide online. Perform your transactions at your convenience in the privacy at your home or office.
For Corporate Customers
How does it operate?
To perform any transaction in the BOC e Bank, you would need to have a User ID and a Password.
How to register?
Please take a print out of following application and fill in the necassary fields and hand it over to your BOC branch.
Download application form
- BoC Internet Banking Application - for Personal Account Holders
- BoC Internet Banking Application - for Corporate Account Holders
- Internet Banking Password request form - for Personal Account Holders
- Banking Board resolution Specimen - for Corporate Account Holders
Inquiry of Account Balances
Fixed Deposit Acccounts
- Credit Card Accounts
Third Party Accounts
Third Party Accounts - Other Banks
Credit Card Settlement
Bill Payment History
Todays Transaction Inquiry
Past Transaction Inquiry
Inquiry of Deposits and Advances
For any information please contact our call centre 011 2204444 or
Inquiries: 011 2204654 / 011 2204659 / 011 2204663, Other Bank Fund transfers through e-banking Inquiries: 011 2204663, E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 0112447569